Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Was Tagged

A while ago, Kellie tagged me to do this, so here you go....

What I Was Doing 10 Years Ago.....

We were living in Grandma Betty’s basement apartment in Utah. Eric was working at Knighton Optical, and I was a receptionist for Direct Mortgage and Reality. We had just adopted our first cat Freeway.




What I Was Doing 5 Years Ago.....

Our life was pure mayhem. Eric had just quit working and had started Chiropractic school. We had been driving down here (2 hrs each way) every weekend and staying with our friends on an air mattress, so that Eric could take accelerated science classes. I was very pregnant with Spencer and had toxemia. I was supposed to be on bed rest, but that wasn’t really an option. With Eric in classes all day Saturday and Sunday, I was looking for a place to move to. And then we actually moved into our apartment. Good Times!!!



What I Was Doing 1 Year Ago.....

I was 6 months pregnant with Jordyn, and probably laying on the couch trying not to throw-up!! Eric was at school, and Spencer was just being a 3 year old! Nothing too significant.

What I Was Doing Yesterday.....

It was a beautiful southern California day, so we put Jordyn in the stroller and went for a walk across the street to Target. We always stop at PetsMart and say “HI” to all the animals. Yesterday we also got to watch 2 dogs get haircuts. We stopped off at Von’s on the way home to pick up a treat and some pizza for dinner! Then I played Lego Star Wars on the Xbox with Spencer for a while! I love days like this!!

5 Places I Would Rather Be.....

Camping at Sheep Creek Lake.

Hanging out with our family and friends

A Depeche Mode Concert!

Getting a pedicure

Basically anywhere in UTAH!




5 Treats I Love.....

Strawberry Shortcake,
Chocolate covered peanuts,
Smarties, Pixie Stix, Pez, basically any fruit flavored sugar!
Twizzlers - Strawberry, Cherry, or Chocolate
No-Bake Cookies

What Would I Do With $1 Million Dollars.....

Pay off Eric’s student loans!!!! Buy a House of our own. Then give each of our parents some.

5 Favorite TV Shows.....

ER, Smallville, CSI-NY, Heroes, can't think of anymore they're all doing reruns now!

Most Memorable Moments.....

Getting Married, Getting Sealed, Births of Spencer and Jordyn, and looking forward to adding Eric’s Graduation to the list!!


So there you go, insight into my life.

3 of you left a comment!:

The Stansbury Stephens said...

Aaahhh...a nice Southern California sound nice considering it's 30 degrees here in Utah. Wanna trade :)

I leaned something new too. You are a great mom. You always take time with your kids and plan for stops like visiting animals. I feel like I'm always in such a hurry because someone is crying or I just want to get back home that we don't take time to "enjoy" the journey. Thanks for the insight.

The Stansbury Stephens said...

PS- I already knew you were a great mom. I learned how I need to be better.

la-dawn@juno.com said...

Love the pictures!!!
Can you believe how much our little Johnson group has grown from that picture!!??
+Lisa+Luke+Nick+Spencer+Jordyn
+Kiera+Makenna+Kasidee!!!
Keep those grandbabies coming!!!
We love them so much!