What is his name? Eric, Mister, Kyphosis (X-Box gamer name!)
How long have you been married? in March it will be 11 years!
How long did you date? That's a hard one.... We dated for 2 months, then he broke up with me, but we still talked a lot. Then we got back together. 3 months after that we were engaged. So all together, 10 months minus a little drama in the middle. (but that's a whole other story...)
How old is he? 35
Who eats more sweets? We both like sweets, but Eric eats more Chocolate, and I eat more sugar. That's kind of backwards......
Who said I love you first? I think Eric did....
Who is taller? He is by 3 inches, unless I wear heals!
Who can sing better? I do
Who is smarter? He is! I seem to lose higher-brain function with each pregnancy.
Who does the laundry? Me, Eric is color-blind, so I am afraid to let him do it.
Who pays the bills? Eric, I hate money.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed. I do. That way I can snuggle into "my spot" on his left shoulder with his arm around me!
Who mows the lawn? I don't know, we've never had a lawn to mow. When we lived with G-ma Betty, I mowed the lawn, because Eric worked every Saturday.
Who cooks dinner? Me, if I tell Eric that he's responsible for dinner, we eat out!
Who drives? Eric, even the all-nighters up to Utah after working all day! I try and stay awake with him though!
Who is more stubborn? I am. I must win! Losing is not an option!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our second date.
Who asked who out first? Eric asked me out on a 3 couple date to Disney Ice for skating, and then to BJ's for pizza. They bring these things out to you with a pair of vise-grips! They are huge! Keep in mind that all of this is "down here" in LA, about 2 hours away from Lancaster where we lived. Plus I lived another 30 min. further away. It was an all afternoon/night adventure!
Who proposed? Depends on how you look at it. I walked into Zales, and showed him the ring I wanted (hint). The next week, we went and bought it. Later, he actually "proposed" on one knee in front of the LA Temple when we went to see the Christmas lights.
Who has more siblings? We are both only children; however, I have 2 step-brothers, and a half brother and sister. Eric has 4 step brothers and sisters.
Who wears the pants? Eric does (I don't think he's ever worn a dress....) But he lets me get my way!
Jen already tagged everyone I know, so get to it!!!





0 of you left a comment!:
Post a Comment