Friday, January 25, 2008

Rub-A-Dub-Dub! "I Want In The Tub!!!"

So after a minor blow-out yesterday morning, I left Jordyn naked on the floor so that I could get a bath going for her. I turned around to find her trying to pull down the gate in the doorway and yelling at me!


She even stayed there long enough for me to get the camera and take the "infamous" naked baby picture. (we all have them...)She didn't stop complaining until she got in the tub. Then she splashed water all over the bathroom for the next 20 minutes!

After looking at the picture of Jordyn, it reminded me of a similar one of Spencer in the tub! I decided to post this to remind me how cute they really are, because at 5 am this morning I wasn't thinking Jordyn was so cute. She decided that she did NOT want to go to sleep last night, no matter what!! She must have read Jen's blog about Adam staying up all night and decided to give it a try. I guess one bad night in 10 months isn't too bad. Besides, we both got a really long nap this afternoon to make up for it! (thank you Eric and Spencer!) We'll see how tonight goes! Wish us luck!!!Love to all!!!

1 of you left a comment!:

Stephens Family said...

Wow - cute pics! They look like they could be twins! It stinks having a sleepless night with a child - thank goodness for naps!