I know that it is almost February, but I just realized that I never made any New Year's Resolutions. I figure that if I write them down for all to see, then I might be forced to stick to them! Besides, with all the changes we will have this year, I might as well go for it all!!!!
- This year I am going to try and keep my house cleaner! I have been very lazy since having Jordyn. And for some reason the missionaries keep dropping by unnanounced. So I will try to, at least, keep the living room presentable.
- To make #1 easier, I am also going to down-size! Especially since we are going to be moving anytime, this will be helpful. I want to get rid of anything that we don't need, and don't love.
- Take better care of myself. At any given time, you will most likely find me in either pajama pants, or sweats or anything "Comfortable", a t-shirt, my hair in a ponytail, and very little make-up. (It's hard to get yourself ready everyday, when you don't go anywhere or see anyone.) But this year, I vow to do better! Eric will be graduating, and I will officially be "a Dr.'s wife", so I guess I should look the part. Besides, I think Eric will appreciate coming home more if I don't look like I just got out of bed all the time.
- As part of #3, I would also like to lose the "baby weight".......from Spencer!!! He is 5 after all, it's time! So, out come the Pilates DVD's! No more buying junk food, or just small amounts of it! Eating smaller portions, and less "munching" throughout the day! And taking the kids for more walks while we still have beautiful California weather!
- I can't, or don't want to think of any more!!!
Well, I'm tired all ready, and I have only thought about what I want to do. Wish me luck!! I'll need it, and possibly more Dr. Pepper (I can't give up everything!).





1 of you left a comment!:
Good luck with those resolutions. The first step is acknowledgement right? I just can never get to the second step.
Post a Comment