Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spencer is 5!!


Yesterday was Spencer's 5th birthday! There was no party this year, due to having no family down here, and all his friends have moved. So, we spent a wonderful day at home doing all of Spencer's favorite things. We had apple cinnimon pancakes for breakfast, grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, and tacos for dinner. Spencer and I made cupcakes and decorated them with frosting and sprinkles, yumm!
We brought out presents all through the day, starting with him waking up in new Lightening McQueen sheets and comforter. He was very confused as to how I did that while he was sleeping. He thinks it was magic! (just mommy "magically" moving him to our bed while I changed his)! And ending the night with a new Thomas DVD. He is such a good kid to put up with us! I'm so proud of him.
Thank you to everyone for the calls, e-mails, and cards!
ps. Spencer loves this song-Juicy....turn up the volume and dance!

2 of you left a comment!:

The Stansbury Stephens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!!!

I thought it was your birthday yesterday. I'm glad it was a good one. Can't wait to see you soon!
Love, Nikki

Stephens Family said...

So glad to hear you had a great birthday, Spencer! Kiera can't wait to play the Star Wars Lego game with you! (And she's so glad you finally joined the "5 Club," though she and Marina will be 6 soon!)