It's been a while since my last post. Our computer got a VIRUS! We had to actually replace the hard drive, and it took a while. Mostly because I had to find a way to get all of our pictures and Eric's school work off of it first, and it did not want to do much to help. Like we needed that now! But we have our computer back, so here is an update....
(click twice on the Play button above!)
Jordyn's new favorite place to play in on Spencer's bed! She will stay up there for as long as I will let her. She "plows" through all the blankets and pillows, she falls forward and backwards on to them, and LOVES to look out the window and "talk" to everything and everyone she sees. It is a great way to keep her occupied while Spencer plays with the things she likes to destroy! Sometimes it's hard to have a little sister.
I have been trying to pack boxes daily. And counting down the days left here. I have been taking pictures of everything for Spencer, so he will remember his first "house". Somedays he is so excited to move, and then others, he asks if we can build a "house" just like this one because he likes it. A lot of big things have happened in our lives while we have been here. A small part of me will be sad to leave. But it is overshadowed by the pure JOY of moving-on with our lives and getting to go back home!!! We've been too far away for too long!
Eric is just working and waiting for Graduation. It is so close now that it almost seems like it's not real. It has been so long, and seemed so far away that it's hard to believe that we have acually made it.
Thanks for checking in on us! Until next time!!
p.s. A new background is coming shortly.......





5 of you left a comment!:
When I first saw virsues I thought oh no sick kids, not a good time for them. I read it was your computer and thought oh good, now that I have thought about it that still kind of sucks too!! You are getting down to the wire now aren't you? Good luck!! Keep us posted on all the events these next few weeks.
Mischelle, are you guys moving back to Utah? It would be fun to see you again. Heather
Good luck!! Moving sure is emotional - stress, sadness, stress, excitement, stress.... But at least you're moving back "home" - something lots of people are looking forward to. Be sure to keep us posted!
Let me leave my second comment, because my first comment I didn't explain myself. When I saw it was your computer with a virus I wasn't saying oh good, they have a virus on their computer I was meaning oh good the kids are not sick because sick kids really would be worse than a sick computer. But as I was saying a sick computer is still really bad. Understand?
Your little girl is cute, reminds me of mine -they get so excited to "big." I'm excited for you to come home so we can eventually catch up (I'm sure everybody else wants to do the same).
Post a Comment