Monday, March 3, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood




It was such a beautiful day, that we went for walk across the street to the grocery store. Since it was so bright, I thought I would try Jordyn's sunglasses on her and see if she would wear them. Well obviously she did!

I have true California Kids!!

Have a Beautiful Day!

5 of you left a comment!:

Me - Jen said...

Very cute and so very jealous of the short sleeves.

Erika said...

I just bought Scotty a pair of sunglasses yesterday :-)
I love sunglasses on a baby. So Cute!!!

Stephens Family said...

Cute pics! Gosh - I'm jealous of your 70 degree temps. Enjoy them!

Sherri said...

I miss Mr. Rogers, really. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. That's what I get for being on #5. You're doing pretty good on your blog for just starting out. I still feel like a beginner.

Heather D said...

Hey Mischelle! It's Heather Larsen Doutre (you know the knowles girl's cousin). I was excited Sherri found you, aren't these blogs a great way to keep up with lost friends? Your kids are darling, it looks like you guys are doing well, that's good! My blog address is famousmom.blogspot.com if you want to correspond. Talk to ya later, Heather.