Ok, I'm playing with my blog AGAIN! It's March, so it's time for a St. Patricks Day theme! I've run into a few people who are having a hard time seeing everything though. So, EVERYONE who is reading this, please leave a comment and let me know if you can see everything OK, or if you are having a problem and what it is. I'm going to keep playing with it and see what happens.
Happy March to everyone!!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
It's March!
Written by The Colby's at 2:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 of you left a comment!:
Its easier for me to see than the pink from last month but still looks like there's a layer of velum over it.
I went to the library yesterday and checked it out and could see it just fine on the library computer so I think its just my monitor :-(
Love you!!!
HAPPY MARCH
I can see everything just fine. Love the fun music - you're so creative!
Looks good !!
Post a Comment