Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nothing Can Stop Us Now!!!


We just found out that Eric has passed his final exam for school!!! That means that he will graduate on April 18th!!!!! YEAH!!! After 5 long years, I almost don't believe that it is finally going to be over! We get to move back to Utah!!!
It's not quite over yet, he still has National Boards to pass, and we do have some details to arrange, so that he can work while he is waiting for that. But he will be DONE with school, and will officially be Dr. Eric L. Colby!
I am so proud of him for not giving up!! This has not been easy. There have been many times when we thought about quitting. But he persevered and kept moving forward! And now the end is finally here!! I am so grateful to everyone who has helped us get here, there is no way we could have done it on our own. Thank You!!
Now, if you will excuse me, I have to start planning a Graduation Party, packing up our house, and finding somewhere to live (after we're done celebrating, of course!).
p.s. You are ALL invited to the Graduation! details will come later

6 of you left a comment!:

Stephens Family said...

Yahoooooo! We were all crossing our fingers for ya! I think Quentin's dialing your number right now. Congrats - it will be fun to have you guys back!

Me - Jen said...

Congrats you guys!! That is awesome!! Good luck with the planning, packing and preparing.

Sherri said...

I found you. I can't believe it! You do exist! I haven't talked to you in almost 4 years and haven't seen you in 5, so I am thrilled to have found you just through google. I loved seeing your kids' pictures and you guys. I am so happy that you guys made it through all that. You will get a nice birthday present this year! Let me know if you get this and I'll get in touch from there!

Stephens Family said...

How did your friend Sherri find you through Google? We've tried to look people up that way and can't find anyone. Any ideas??

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I've never been Googled before...I'll ask her! (I think it's from a comment I left on someone elses blog using my full name....we'll see)

Erika said...

If I squint my eyes, I can kind of read this...looks like Eric's done?!?! FANTASTIC.
Does he need to pass part IV still? How exciting.
Will you be moving soon then? :-( I bet your parents are happy though.