As some of you may have heard, Eric's X-Box got the dreaded "Ring of Death"! The three flashing red lights that signify an internal hardware FAILURE! This means that the X-Box will now have to be shipped away in a box, to some far away place, to be made whole again. And X-Box will send us some other refurbished/new unit to replace it. :(
In the mean-time, we are going through X-Box withdrawl! I must admit that even I miss it. I liked listening to music from our computer, through the X-Box, which was hooked up to the big speakers. But now it is silent. The only music is through our sad, little, hand-me-down, computer speakers.....it is so not the same!! And Eric had to miss out on the friday night "Game Night" with the boys (sorry Corbin and Quentin). However, I am sure that Kellie and Nikki are happy that their husbands had one less reason to stay up so late ;)
Please feel free to join me in a moment of silence in honor of our dear friend who has brought us so much joy and kept us connected with our friends and family who are so far away. We will miss you!!!! .................................. (now I have to go dig out some cd's because it it TOO QUIET around here!)






1 of you left a comment!:
Oh, so sad. I guess it was inevitable - Quentin and Corbin both had to "bury" their close friends too. Too bad they get a replacement!! The only nice thing (at least for me!) was that Quentin was only up till 1:00 am playing games with Corbin on Friday night instead of the usual 5:30 am (The 3 of them are bad influences on each other!!) :o)
Post a Comment