I can't believe that it has been 27 years! I still remember the first time I met my dad. Which is amazing, because I was only 4. He was sitting on a chair in Grandma Betty's living room, and I was sitting on his lap. I was facinated with his beard. He must have been the first person I ever met with one. He let me just run my fingers through it. I'm so glad that I have had the opportunity to to be part of such a great family. I am so proud of my parents, for everything they have done. They have been by each others side through all of the ups and downs of life.
And after 27 years, they are still in love!! I love you both so much!!
By the way..."Somewhere in Time" is the movie they saw on their blind-date. So this is their song!





1 of you left a comment!:
Wow...time seems to go so fast, and yet...it seems like yesterday.
I recently ran across some pictures of your Mom and Dad's wedding...You and Kellie, Ben and Aaron were so cute!!!
Happy Anniversary Joe and Joey!!
Post a Comment