Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Been a While....

I decided to start the new year with a bang....and got food poisoning! So I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I didn't think you wanted any details of my last week or so. But now I'm back to normal and I can start all the things I wanted to start last week. One of them being to sell all of the extra things we have "acquired". I need to make some room, and some cash (time to pay for Eric's National Boards)! As I told a few of you, I will list them here first for friends and family, and then I will post them on Craigslist or KSL.com. But as friends and family, you get first dibs and better prices!!

So up today we have the following:

Round pedestal table with leaf and 2 ladder Back chairs and 2 bar stools
In excellent condition - $50.00


An older wooden barrel back chair - $10.00


A cute round side table in fair/good condition - $10.00
A solid wood Queen bed Headboard - $25.00 (looks like a double, but it was with a queen mattress, so I am assuming it's a Queen. I will measure it on Monday to make sure though)
And finally a black torchier lamp with adjustable shade - $10.00

If any of you are interested in anything or would like any more info, just let me know.
There will be more to come, blogger won't let me upload any more photos right now.

2 of you left a comment!:

Me - Jen said...

Can you post all the stuff I need to get rid of too. I need more room and money also. When are the boards for Eric? Are they coming up soon? Have you lost your husband to books again?

The Colby's said...

I will gladly post it!!!!
Boards are the middle of March. I'll lose him as soon as I find the right box with his study material! (not like I see him much any way!!)