Spencer is 6 years old! I can't believe it has been that long. This has been a big year for him. We moved away from the only home he has known, he started Kindergarten and then we moved again. He has handled it all like a champ. We are so lucky to have such an awesome kid!!
We had a great party today with friends and family. Spencer chose a Space theme this year (in case you couldn't tell from the pictures.)
We decorated with all kinds of planets, stars and aliens and even a flying saucer!
(A few aliens hanging' out in the kitchen.)
Spencer loved his Space Shuttle cake. I have to admit that it was hard to cut into it after working so hard on it. But it was worth it!
Thank you to everyone who came and made the party so fun!





3 of you left a comment!:
Happy Birthday!!
I'm so impressed with how creative & all out you go for birthdays!!!
I'm totally calling you once Scotty can choose his own theme :-)
We miss you!!
Looks like a fun party!!!
Happy Birthday Spencer!!!
Great cake, Mischelle....
That was a WAY FUN party. You're always so creative. Thanks for all the fun!
Post a Comment