My brother Aaron and his wife Lisa are expecting their first baby in a few weeks. So for the baby shower, my mom and I decided that we were going to make a diaper cake. I checked out a bunch online, and read all the instructions on the different ways to make one and decided I could do it. So my mom and I went shopping and bought all the stuff and started construction. This is the first 2 layers of rolled diapers on the board. There is an oatmeal canister in the middle to hold baby gifts and to support the top of the cake. After about 9 hours total and over 200 diapers........
Saturday, January 31, 2009
The Diaper Cake!
Written by The Colby's at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 of you left a comment!:
Bravo! It's even neater in person! You did an awesome job.
Great job! It was the centerpiece of the party!
Post a Comment