In case you didn't notice, I've been gone for a while. In April, our computer bit the dust, thank goodness it gave us a 1 day warning so I was able to transfer all our files to a safe place!! Now that we have a new computer, I can catch up on all that"s been going on for the last 4 months. We'll take it one event at a time, because Blogspot will only let me upload so many photos at once. So here we go....
Easter!
Our neighbor has an annual Easter Egg hunt, and invited us to join in. They have a small hunt in the back yard for the little ones. And a Scavenger Hunt for the big kids. They were running up and down the street finding clues. Jordyn LOVED finding her eggs. The smile says it all!
Afterwards, we decorated our own eggs! Spencer had a Star Wars themed kit, and Jordyn loved putting stickers on every egg we would give her. Eventually she choose 1 to put all the rest of the stickers on.





1 of you left a comment!:
Welcome back to Blog World! We've missed you!
Post a Comment