Yesterday was Jordyn's 2nd Birthday! We had a nice quiet day that was all about her. We were even awake at 6am (taking Eric to work) and remembering the event 2 years ago at that same time. I had been having Braxton-Hicks contractions all night and was on the couch watching TV. No matter what I did, those stupid contractions would not stop! Finally I decided to look at the clock, and SUPRISE, they were consistantly 5-6 min apart---hum---I could NOT be in labor!!!! I had 1 more month, we weren't ready!!.........Eric had finals that day and the rest of that week!!!!!! I was sure that if I could just relax they would go away!!!! - Yeah, right! Finally at about 5 am Eric convinced me to go to the hospital and when they checked - I was at 9.5cm!! 20 minutes and a few pushes later, we had our daughter! Eric and I were in shock, it happened so fast, we just stared at her and couldn't believe she was here. Thank goodness for the nurses who kept Spencer entertained with Jello and orange juice somewhere. Like I said, we really weren't ready to have her yet!
2nd Birthday - 2009





2 of you left a comment!:
Happy Birthday Jordyn, we hope your day was as special. What cute pictures!!
So cute! Looks like she had a fun day - cute pictures!! Happy birthday Jordyn!
Post a Comment