Monday, April 14, 2008

Graduation Announcement


We are very pleased to announce the graduation of

Eric L. Colby
Doctor of Chiropractic

Southern California University of Health Sciences
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic

April 18th, 2008 at 10:00 am

The graduation ceremony will be held at

La Mirada Theater
14900 La Mirada Blvd.
La Mirada, CA 90638

Family and friends are invited to attend
Please call 562-902-2748

2 of you left a comment!:

Me - Jen said...

Have a wonderful week. We will be thinking of you and hoping all goes smooth with your move.

Me - Jen said...

Ok I don't know why but I can't send you an email to wish you a happy birthday. I get an error saying that you don't have enough space, what in the world. Anyhow, hopefully you will get this then. Happy birthday!! We hope you have a special day (now a day late) and you are able to enjoy it with all the packing and celebrating you are doing. We love you and thinking about you on your big day and your family on their big weekend.