One of my new favorite blogs is http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/. They had a great post in November about creating an Advent calander. http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/2009/11/christmas-all-month-long-new-tradition.html
So I thought about how I could use the idea and what I had around the house and I came up with our own Advent calander:
I just used 2 kinds of green paper and made the tree and then printed numbered "ornaments" on red paper. On the back of each one is an activity we get to do that day! Some are places to go, activities at home, movies, stories, baking, etc. Spencer and Jordyn have loved finding out what we get to do each day. And I have had fun coming up with all the things we can do. (My little secret is that I don't put the activity on until the night before, so that I have a better idea of what the following days schedule will be like- shhhhh.) I think this will become our new family tradition!





1 of you left a comment!:
I want an email with the activities you do so I can copy you!!
xxoo
Post a Comment