
Last week Spencer's school had a drawing for 30 students to have the opportunity to attend the dress rehearsal of Babe's In Toyland at the Salt Lake Children's Theater and Spencer was one of the luck winners!! So he and I got to ride a school bus into Salt Lake.
It was a very small and intimate theater and the show was so fun! This was the first time they have opened up their dress reahersal for students and I hope they will continue doing it!
But, because it was a dress rehearsal, they learned not to leave the smoke machine on for so long during one scene, or the WHOLE theater fills up with so much smoke, you can't even see the stage! So they let the kids help "fan" some of the smoke out for a few minutes. The kids thought that was great!!
It let the kids see some of what it takes to put on a production like this.
We had so much fun!! This was a great Christmas activity and some good one-on-one time for Me and Spencer! If you have time before Christmas, I would highly suggest taking you kids to see this. http://www.tctheatre.org/





1 of you left a comment!:
Hello Mischelle! I wanted you to know that I lost your blog about a year ago and couldn't ever find it. But you left a comment so here I am. I'm glad you're still posting.
My cousin and her husband own this theater. And I've actually never been to one of their productions. I'm bad.
I really still want to get together. I got lost in November buy maybe we can see you with kids and even hubby or whatever you want.
Post a Comment