Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Love Jewlery!

I LOVE to wear jewlery!
Anyone who has seen me all dressed up, should know that!
(Hint..jewlrey makes a great gift idea!)
This is a link to a friend of a friend of a .........who I found a while ago. She makes and sells jewlery on etsy! And also has a GREAT blog that I check out occasionally. (http://www.sansomfamily.com/) She is having a drawing and if I post that cute little orange link on the right, and leave a post about my favorite piece with a link to her shop (see above, isn't it awesome!) I get 2 entries!! There are other peices that I like, but this one is my favorite! So go check out her shop and browse through all her creative and beautiful things.

ps. She is also a great photographer, you should check out all her pictures. And she has classes to teach people like me who know nothing about photography, how to take a real picture!! (one day, I'll do all these things!!)

0 of you left a comment!: