Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DEPECHE MODE!!!!

It has been a long wait, but Eric and I dropped the kids off last night and got to go see Depeche Mode in concert. As always, the show was amazing. This was Eric's 4th DM concert and my 2nd. This is the first time we have gone to an indoor venue. It was LOUD (in a good concert way), it was HOT (in a dripping-with-sweat way) and OH SOOOOO FUN!!!!! There is just something amazing about seeing them perform and feeling the energy around you and even feeling the music vibrate in your whole body (I said it was loud!) This year I gave into my inner child (who happens to be a little gothic) and dressed up for the occasion. Complete with Big hair, dark eyeshadow, black nails, choker, vinyl pants (!), and tall studded heels. I'll admit that my parents were a bit shocked, but I warned them I was going all out!! By the end of the night my feet hurt, my voice was almost gone and I was covered in sweat, and I can't wait to do it again!!!!


0 of you left a comment!: