
Spencer and Jordyn and I got all bundled up saturday and went out to play in the snow!!! This was Jordyn's first experience with the white stuff. She absolutly loved it! Just like her mom! She walked all over, crawled when it got to hard to walk, and had fun throwing snow up in the air.

Spencer tried to teach her how to make a snow angel, but she wasn't ready for that yet.

She just loved picking it up and throwing it.

Eric was the lucky one to uncover the car before church. (My project this week is to make room in the garage for the car again!!) I will admit that while living in California for the last 7 years, I have NOT purchased any close-toed heals. So it was quite exciting to go to church in strappy shoes! But I survived with all 10 toes still attached! I LOVE the snow!!! And there is more coming!
2 of you left a comment!:
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Cute pictures!!!
Driving in it is another thing!!!
I hate that!
Post a Comment