I have always loved space!
Today, Jordyn and I watched the Space Shuttle Atlantis lift-off - thanks to the miracle of the internet! One thing I may have to remove from my "bucket-list" is to see the shuttle launch LIVE in Florida. Since the program is about to end next year, and this is the first of the final 6 missions, I don't see that happening. BUMMER!!
At least I have seen the shuttle in person! It landed at Edwards AFB when we lived there in 1995, and my dad was able to take us on the base to see it. It was piggy-backed on the Boeing 747 and waiting to fly back to Florida. IT WAS AMAZING!
Eric's step-dad, Denis, has actually painted the inside of the shuttle. I think he even painted his kids names on one of them first and then painted over them. How cool is that!
I think I will always be facinated by space!







0 of you left a comment!:
Post a Comment