Monday, February 16, 2009

A Lesson Learned - (hopefully)

We came home last Friday, and as I was putting away our coats and the diaper bag I happened to look outside into our backyard, and saw this......

My initial reaction was....there was no wind today, what the heck happened? I then saw another board come flying off followed by a small foot coming through the now empty space, and then 4 little heads bobbing around behind what was left of our fence. ( For those of you who don't know, we live behind an apartment complex.) I grabbed my coat and FLEW out the door. As soon as they saw me they took of running, lucky for me I can run as fast as them, (even if I'm sick)! Long story....blah, blah, blah.......Their parents decided that the kids should have to fix what they did, so on Saturday they all showed up with screws and screwdrivers and a drill and began fixing our fence - in the middle of the snow storm, too!! I was very impressed with both the parents and the kids. I think they handled it all very well, and now our fence is as good as new - well, as good as it was before anyway.

0 of you left a comment!: