Wow! It has been almost 8 months since I have been able to blog. A lot has happened since then. We moved to Utah and have been living with my parents until now, (who do not have internet = no blogging). Spencer started kindergarten, Eric got a job while he waits to pass National Boards and we are moving into a house!
(this is a picture from my cell phone - haven't found all the computer cables yet. I'll add more pictures when I can!)
My kids finally have their own rooms AND a yard to play in. It's amazing that we are paying less for this house, than a 3 bedroom apartment would cost! It was truly a blessing when we found it! It's only 15 minutes away from my parents and Spencers school (he didn't want to transfer, and I don't blame him). Thank goodness he is in the afternoon class. It's late, I'm tired, and we still have a lot of STUFF left to finish moving in. So that is all you get for now, but I promise there will be more to come as we get settled in.





2 of you left a comment!:
ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for a more detailed update!
xxoo
Welcome back to Blog World! Congrats on the house - so cute! Can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment